Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Min. Dry Arcing Distance:||680mm||Creepage Distance:||1850mm|
|Specified Cantilever Load:||12.5kN||Specified Tension Load:||33.4kN|
|Power Frequency Flashover Voltage:||200kV||Critical Impulse Flashover Voltage:||450kV|
66kV Composite Polymer Insulator 12.5kN Line Post Insulators Two Hole Blade With Flat Base
1. The silicone rubber housing of Composite Long Rod Insulator was taken shape by whole injection. It has good hydrophobicity, hydrophobicity migration and soil resistance, as well as excellent electrical insulation properties and aging resistance, which could prevent effectively those accidents of pollution flashover so as to ensure the safe running of high voltage transmission lines.
2. The modified ECR fiberglass reinforced epoxy resin rod is used as it has good resistance to high temperature, stess corrosion & acid attack, as well as fine damping action, high tensile strength (>1200Mpa) and resistance to creep and fatigue failure, which effectively ensure the internal insulation quality and mechanical stength of insulators.
3. End fittings are crimped onto fiberglass rod with voice-operated displacement type crimper. The insulators with this crimping technique have high mechanical strength and small dispersion. Taking the most advanced automatic overall injection moulding technic and connection method of crimping for production and assembling, and the whole crimping procedure controlled by computer and the crimping result monitored by ultrasonic detector to assure each product is qualified.
1) Red Silicon Rubber for sheds/ housing
2) Glass-fiber reinforced epoxy resin rod (ECR type) for core. Rod Diameter:24mm
3) Hot Dip Galvanized Cast Steel/ Iron for Socket and Ball.
Material of Corona Ring: Aluminum Alloy.
MARKING AND LABELLING
i) Manufacturer’s Name or Trademark;
ii) Manufacturer’s Type Designation;
iii) Specified Electrical Characteristics;
iv) Specified Mechanical Load.